• 1/2-type CCD pick-up element with 752 (H) x 582 (V) pixels.
• 480 lines of horizontal resolution.
• Minimum scene illumination of 0.8 lx at F1.4.
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) minimizes aliasing (the creation of colour noise) when viewing patterned objects.
• Vertical digital enhancement and digital aperture correction improves signal strength at the horizontal and vertical edges for sharper images.
• Advanced digital adaptive backlight compensation (BLC) capability.
• Knee circuit effectively expands the dynamic range when viewing brightly illuminated objects.
• Outstanding 50dB signal-to-noise ratio.
• Accepts both DC and Video voltage for ALC lenses.
• An advanced Electronic Light Control (ELC) enables the use of inexpensive fixed iris lenses for more cost effective systems.
• Line-lock capability for roll-free picture during systems operation switching.
• VD2 sync capability with Panasonic system products.
• Optional Panasonic 1/2-type lenses are available to suit various applications.
• WV-CL270 Camera Series are
WV-CL270 ; 220 - 240 V AC, 50 Hz
WV-CL274 ; 24 V AC, 50 Hz