• 1/3-type CCD pick-up element with 752 (H) x 582 (V) pixels.
• 480 TV lines of horizontal resolution.
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) minimizes aliasing (the creation of colour noise) when viewing patterned objects.
• Vertical digital enhancement and digital aperture correction improves signal strength at the horizontal and vertical edges for sharper images.
• Advanced digital adaptive backlight compensation (BLC) capability.
• Knee circuit effectively expands the dynamic range when viewing brightly illuminated objects.
• Outstanding 50dB signal-to-noise ratio.
• Minimum scene illumination of 1.1 lux at F1.2, 1.5 lux at F1.4.
• Specially developed lens mount configuration accepts both C and CS mount lenses. Also accepts both DC and Video voltage for ALC lenses.
• Wide variety of optional lenses to suit various applications.
• An advanced Electronic Light Control (ELC) enables the use of inexpensive fixed iris lenses for more cost effective systems.
• Line-lock capability for roll-free picture during switching operation.
• VD2 sync capability with Panasonic system products.
WV-CP240EX Camera Series are:
WV-CP240EX: 220V-240V AC, 50 Hz
WV-CP242EX: 12V DC
WV-CP244EX: 24V AC, 50 Hz