TY-EW3D10 - TELEVISION Panasonic
• Adjustable, durable frame
• Power on/off switch
• Designed for use together with ordinary glasses
• 3D Eyewear case included
• Compatible with 3D Full HD Plasma TV TH-P65VT20 & TH-P50VT20
Highly precise control completely closes the shutters for both eyes at the instant that the images change for the left and right eyes. This masks unwanted afterimages to enable clear and comfortable 3D viewing*.
The Eyewear can be easily adjusted to fit various face shapes and sizes, from children to adults, and their extremely durable hinges withstand repeated opening and closing.
The 3D Eyewear can also be comfortably worn right over ordinary prescription glasses.
An Auto Power Off function automatically turns the glasses off if they are placed in a location outside the viewing range for 5 minutes, even if the TV remains turned on.
* Included with each VIERA 3D TV is one pair of 3D Eyewear necessary to view the 3D content. To share this experience with others, additional 3D Eyewear may be purchased separately.
* In the event that you experience dizziness, nausea, or other discomfort while viewing 3D images discontinue use and rest your eyes.
* Parents/guardians should monitor children&s viewing habits to avoid their prolonged use without rest periods.
* Use only the 3D Eyewear recommended for this TV.