Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Customer agrees to pay the check-up fee in the event the customer does not want the unit/appliance further repaired.
2. When making a payment, the customer will receive on the spot an acknowledgment of such payment in the form of official receipt and or job invoice, such documents are important for future reference.
3. All appliances serviced by Panasonic Philippines are guaranteed under normal use for ninety (90) days from the date of collection/return to the customer against defective labor and same parts only.
4. Customers are to ensure at the time of collection of their appliances that such appliances are in order and that defects or deficiencies are to be reported immediately to Panasonic Philippines while the appliances are still physically within the premises of Panasonic Philippines. Customer's copy shall be deemed to accept that, upon such removal from the premises of Panasonic Philippines, appliances are in good order and condition.
5. Panasonic Philippines will not assume liability for any loss or damage whether arising from fortuitous events or otherwise caused or may be caused to repaired units remaining unclaimed after their due dates.
6. Service Centers: For outskirt areas/location, handling fee will be computed separately.