The 25.5" BT-3DL2550E 3D LCD Monitor is a powerful 3D production tool with professional features such as dual HD-SDI and DVI interfaces as well as multiple display options. It is ideal to be used in conjunction with the AG-3DA1E fully-integrated Full-HD professional 3D camcorder or with traditional 3D rigs. The BT-3DL2550E displays high-quality, flicker-free 3D content and is equipped with invaluable production tools to help with your 3D production. Designed for broadcast and other professional applications, the full 1920 x1200 resolution display provides exceptional colour performance and a ruggedized frame, in addition to offering high-quality 2D performance.
The 3D LCD Video Monitor features a wide colour gamut and 10-bit 3D LUT (Look-Up Table) for faithful colour reproduction. It is also capable of displaying 3D images for viewing with 3D Polarized Eyewear. The BT-3DL2550 supports three 3D video input systems: simultaneous, line-by-line and side-by-side. The monitor also features a special 3D display function for image acquisition with rig-type 3D camera systems.
The colour space of the BT-3DL2550E is 102% of the NTSC standard and exceeds the EBU/SMPTE range that can be displayed by ordinary LCD monitors. It accurately reproduces colours that are not easily reproduced by conventional displays, including CRTs, to meet the needs of broadcasters and production companies as well as in digital cinema, CG production, printing, publishing, advertising, and research. The BT-3DL2550E offers six wide colour space modes: Adobe RGB y=2.2, y=1.8) and D-Cinema (y=2.6), SMPTE, EBU and ITU-709.
• Audio Level Meter (3D/2D): 2 channels, 4 channels, 8 channels or OFF
• Mono Mode (3D/2D): Displays images in black-and-white
• Time Code Display (3D/2D): VITC, LTC or UB
• Tally lamps (red and green)
• RGB input
• Remote inputs: RS-232C (9-pin) and GPI (9-pin)
• Headphone jack
• Embedded audio decoder on board (through its headphone jack)
• Active BNC loop-through
• Weight: Approx. 10.5kg (23.1lb)
• Built-in 3D tools: Grid, Flip, HIT (Horizontal Image Translation), Split-screen and more
• No separate stereo processor required
• Stereo Display options: Simultaneous (dual SDI), Line-by-Line, and Side-by-Side
• Side by side image for colour matching
• Contrast: 1000:1
• Requires polarized (passive) glasses to watch 3D content (two BT-PGL10G included)