• Compact 647.7 mm (25.5 inches) monitor offers a wide color space.
• 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution.
• Ideal for use in post-production and in applications such as filmmaking, computer graphics, printing and research.
With an advanced In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel and full 1920 x 1200 HD resolution, the 25.5" BT-LH2550E LCD production monitor delivers stunning picture quality and greatly expands the colour space to 102% of the NTSC standard so it also exceeds the EBU/SMPTE ranges. Designed for applications that require the highest resolution and colour performance, the BT-LH2550E has an exceptionally wide colour gamut so it is able to display a greater range of colours than conventional LCD and CRT displays. The monitors IPS panel technology ensures superior performance with high contrast and brightness (1000:1 contrast ratio), 10-bit processing, wide viewing angles and exquisitely detailed pictures. The BT-LH2550E ensures you have the perfect colour every time.
The monitor features a full range of professional level inputs including two auto-switching SDI (HD/SD) inputs (with switched output), component and RGB, and adds a DVI-D input. Additional tools include vectorscope and waveform monitor functions, a split-screen function that simultaneously displays two images side-by-side from two different type video inputs. and built-in calibration software that allows the monitor to be calibrated without using a PC.
The BT-LH2550E incorporates a space-saving design with a slim frame and aluminum alloy back panel; its 1/3 lighter than its predecessor, the BT-LH2600W. It offers noise-free operation (no cooling fan), and is VESA mount compatible.
• 1920 x 1200 resolution (WUXGA)
• Six color space settings for use in print to digital graphics to HD video: SMPTE, EBU, ITU-R BT.709, Adobe 2.2, Adobe 1.8, D-Cinema
• Wider colour space than CRT models with two new colour space modes Adobe gamma 1.8, Adobe gamma 2.2 and D-Cinema gamma 2.6
• Wide 178 horizontal and vertical viewing angles
• New split-screen function plays dual live pictures (1 each: SDI, DVI, Component or Video)
• Calibration hardware interface for chroma and luma (with built-in Application Software)
• Built-in waveform monitor and vectorscope functions from SDI (HD/SD) input (representing all picture lines)
• Exceptionally accurate colour reproduction and improved contrast and black levels
• Three-dimensional 10-bit 3D LUT offering virtually the same colour
• Offers a variety of professional functions including split-screen/freeze frame (live input vs. freeze frame), marker and blue-only, and cross hatch overlay display
• Time code and closed caption capable (closed caption on video input only)
• Embedded audio decoder on board (via Headphone Jack)
• 8 Channel audio level meters
• Cine-gamma Film-Rec compensation function for use with cameras such as the Panasonic AJ-HDC27 VariCam HD Cinema Camera and the new AJ-HPX3700 and AJ-HPX2700 P2 HD VariCam camcorders
• Inputs/outputs include: DVI-D input and two HD-SDI/SDI Auto switching inputs with switched output, component video (Y/Pb/Pr), RGB, PC RGB, external sync, RS-232C/GPI remote control terminals, speaker and headphone jack
• Five programmable user buttons for easy access to functions
• Desk stand included; compatible with VESA mounts (100mm x 100mm or 200mm)
• Separate 24 Volt AC Adapter supplied; AC cord (1.5m) and 4-pin XLR DC cord (2.0m) included