This new camera studio system boosts the level of cost-performance for a wide range of P2 HD and DVCPRO HD camera-recorders. BNC cables transmit degradation-free HD digital images up to 328' (100 meters). Plus, in addition to giving you full remote control of camera functions and recording, the system supplies power to the camera and provides return images and signals including mic of intercom. The ability to operate with both AC and DC power brings camera extension system recording to a variety of studio and field applications.
P2 HD: AG-HPX300 series, AG-HPX500 series, AJ-HPX3700, AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3000, AJ-HPX2000/2100
DVCPRO HD: AJ-HDX900
• Digital signal transmission ensures high-quality, degradation-free images.
• The base station and camera adaptor can be separated up to a distance of 328' (100 meters).
• Connection with two BNC cables allows transmission of HD digital images, return images, tally signals, mic signals, and genlock signals.
• Connection of the AG-EC4G Extension Control Unit or AJ-RC10G Remote Control Unit*1 enables camera-recorder control.
• Up to 70 watts of power can be supplied to the camera-recorder*2, and a compact monitor and servo zoom can also be driven.
• AG-BS300: Supports both AC (100 to 240 V) and DC (12V) power supplies. Includes two SDI (HD/SD) outputs and a composite video output.
• AG-CA300G: The compact, lightweight design boosts shoulder-held mobility. Allows the use of Anton, IDX*3 and other batteries.
*1: The AJ-RC10G can control only the functions that are supported by the camera-recorder. It cannot operate unsupported switches or dials.
*2: Power can be supplied only when the AG-BS300 Base Station is driven by an AC power source. A separate power cord is also required between the AG-BS300 Base Station and the AG-CA300G Camera Adaptor. Other manufacture's power cords which Panasonic verified are recommended to use.
*3: IDX battery plate is required.
• Features functions and cost-performance that are ideally matched to the AG-HPX300 series and AG-HPX500 series.
• In addition to providing remote control of the AG-BS300 Base Station, the AG-EC4G can be connected directly to a camera-recorder*4 for control use.
• The maximum length of the remote control cable is 164' (50 meters).
• The AG-EC4G is both compact and light at 1.4 lbs (630 g).
• Control functions: Gain Up/Down, Output Cam/Bar Selection (linked to Auto Knee), White Balance A/B/Preset Selection, AWB/ABB Execution, Shutter SS/Fix/Off Selection and Speed Setting, Iris Auto/Manual Selection and Adjustment, Master Pedestal, Painting, Camera Menu Operation, Recorder Operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec Check), User Buttons (3), Character On/Off)
• 32' (10 meters) remote cable is bundled.
*4: Supported camera-recorders only.
• Displays return images in the viewfinder and supports the tally.
• Supported viewfinders: AJ-CVF100G, AJ-HVF21G, AJ-VF20WB, AJ-VF15B, AG-VF11G (discontinued model)
*The AG-YA500G VF Interface Box cannot be used with the AG-HPX300 series. The applicable viewfinder varies depending on the camera.
*This example shows a system for HD image acquisition.