• Controls up to four camcorders
• Wide range of control functions
• Memory stores to save and recall camcorders’ settings for quick setup
• USB interface for firmware update
• Remote control distance up to 300 meters via Ethernet cables
The MCU-100 remote control panel controls up to four Panasonic cameras connected to the HS/50 mobile studio set. Each camera can be controlled individually, with control functions such as gain up/down, iris auto / manual selection and adjustment, shutter settings as well as master pedestal, painting correction and camera menu set up.