• All-in-one SD/HD multi-format AV mixer
• SD simplified switching function
• High-quality image processing • Live Relays with a Compact, All-in-One, Easy-to-Use, Low-Cost System
• Live Relays with a Compact, All-in-One, Easy-to-Use, Low-Cost System.
The AG-HMX100E is a compact, all-in-one, digital AV mixer with a built-in HD/SD multi-format video switcher, audio mixer, frame synchroniser digital effector and 3D support.
The HMX100 features a built-in multi-viewer output and combines high-quality video switching with embedded or analog audio mixing functions. It offers a very flexible user interface and supports SD, HD formats, plus switching of 3D sources. It's ideal for use in schools, hotels, government facilities, corporations, public access channels, live events and weddings, and in mobile or portable applications.
The multi-format, high-quality switcher/mixer is designed to support multiple camera workflows. The AG-HMX100 also includes the ability to switch 3D HD video sources, making it an affordable live switcher for use in 3D production.
• Seven video inputs: 4 x SDI (HD/SD switchable), 2 x HDMI (HD only/HDCP and VIERA Link not supported) or 2 x video (composite) channels, and a DVI-I input capable of inputting motion or still images from a PC.
• 12 audio inputs including: 4 SDI, 4 XLR, 2 HDMI, Mic
• Six video outputs: 4 x SDI outputs (Program (PGM), Preview (PVW), Multipurpose (AUX), and Multi-View) and 2 x DVI-D outputs (Program (PGM) and Multi-View).
• Six audio outputs including: Program - XLR, SDI, Preview - SDI; AUX SDI; headphone
• Two analog composite inputs allow direct connection to legacy video sources (in SD system mode)
• Ability to mix embedded audio from HD/SD-SDI camcorders and other sources
• Genlock, GPI, RS-232C and tally output
• 12-bit processing ensures high image quality
• Supports 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p and 480/59.94i and 576/50i
• Built-in multi-viewer allows users to view up to 10 images on a single display, including video sources, audio levels, and a waveform monitor
• 5.7" LCD screen displays five-row matrix menu which, combined with five rotary switches, allows you to change functions quickly and easily
• Digital effects include: basic pattern key, transition wipes, chroma and luminance keys, downstream keying (DSK), title key, time effects (still/strobe) and fades (in/out, video, audio)
• Preset/event memory buttons
• Connects easily with Panasonic projectors via DVI-D, HD-SDI and RS-232C connections to mix various sources during a presentation, and can remotely control the projector's power and shutter settings
• Weight: less than 20 pounds
• Up to 100 event memories
• 10 keys for setting inputs
• Joystick control of key adjustments.