The system answers all your calls records messages and receives faxes while you are away. The digital system makes operation virtually silent and instantaneous.
* There is no fully digital answering system on KX-FT983, FT981.
If you are sending the same fax to multiple locations, you can program the unit to do so automatically. Documents are stored in memory and faxed in succession to each of the locations you program.
You can send or copy everything from family photos to company documents in almost their original beauty, with the clarity and detail of 64 level halftone reproduction.
• Caller ID*1 Ready
• Out-of Paper Reception*2
• Automatic Document Feeder (10 pages)
• Directory Dialing
• Sequential broadcasting (20 Locations)
• Navigator Key for Easy Operation
• 64-Level Halftone
• 100-Station Phonebook
• Copier function
• Resolution: standard/fine/super fine/photo
• Friendly Fax Reception
• Delayed transmission
• Polling function
• 2-line LCD for name & number display
• Timed flash memory
• One-touch tone switching
• Monitor speaker for on-hook dialing
• Pause control
• Electronic volume control
• External telephone jack