With the KX-PRX150, you can use both home and mobile phone features in one device. You can use the KX-PRX150 as a cordless home telephone on your landline when at home and as a 3G/GSM* mobile phone when away from home.
* A SIM card is required for 3G/GSM connections.
Choose a Suitable Call Type for Each Situation
When at home, you can choose to make either a landline call or mobile call based on your needs, such as selecting the more affordable option.
Multi-Function Telephone to Support Your Lifestyle
You can use a multitude of convenient features, in the same way that you would use a smartphone.
* You may be required to download and install applications from a website to use these functions.
* You must connect to a Wi-Fi® network (requires a wireless router) or to a 3G/GSM (requires a SIM card) to download applications.
Enjoy! Android Apps
Android™ 4.0 / Google Play™ Support. Download your favourite applications to share the scheduler or photo album with family and friends.
Enjoy! 2 cameras
Featuring a front camera for video calls and a rear camera with 2.0-megapixel resolution and LED flash for shooting still images and video.
Experience Comfortable, Intuitive Operation
3.5-inch (HVGA) Colour TFT Touchscreen
Thanks to the comfortable size of its touch screen, it is intuitive and easy to use.
Stylish and Compact Design
The KX-PRX150 has been designed to be lightweight and compact. Thanks to its small size, it is easy to carry around the house and receive incoming landline calls. When away from home, it can be used as a stylish mobile phone.
• The actual product may vary slightly from photograph.
• All pictures of LCD display and LED lamp are simulated.
• Weights and dimensions are approximate.
• Design and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
• These products may be subject to export control regulations.
• Trademarks, registered trademarks and licenses.
All other trademarks identified herein are the property of their respective owners. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.