|•||Newly Developed High Sensitivity 1MOS Sensor|
|•||28mm Wide-Angle and Intelligent 46x Zoom|
|•||35mm camera equivalent|
|•||Blur-Free Images with HYBRID O.I.S.+|
|•||3D Recording and 2D to 3D Conversion|
|•||AVCHD Progressive Compliant 1080/50p Recording|
|•||Advanced Highlight Playback|
Panasonic’s newly developed High Sensitivity Sensor portrays brightly lit scenes beautifully, and also captures dimly lit scenes with crisp, bright images and minimal noise. It produces stunning images in all kinds of situations, such as shooting indoors and at night. Because the pixels of this sensor are densely aligned, Intelligent Resolution Technology can be used when the Intelligent 46x Zoom exceeds the optical 21x zoom level, while maintaining the HD pixel count for high-powered zoom shots with incredible beauty.
The HC-V700 feature a 28mm wide-angle* setting and ultra-telephoto Intelligent 46x Zoom. The 28mm wide-angle* is especially convenient for recording indoors or in tight spaces. It makes it possible to shoot at a close distance from the subject while fitting both the subject and the surrounding area into the frame. The Intelligent Zoom incorporates the Image Processing LSI "Crystal Engine PRO", a super-high resolution technology to achieve ultra-telephoto 46x shooting beyond the optical zoom range of 21x.
* 35mm camera equivalent.
HYBRID O.I.S. + uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way from wide-angle shots to powerful zoom shots. It also achieves superb effects when shooting while walking. This lets the user capture crisp, clear images, without blurring, in almost every shooting situation. This revolutionary five-axis correction function corrects the kind of roll direction hand-shake that often occurs when shooting while walking, in addition to horizontal, vertical, yawing, and pitching four-axis correction.
3D images can be taken with the HC-V700 by simply mounting a 3D Conversion Lens.
* Even scenes that have already been watched several times take on a fresh new excitement with the lifelike depth, texture and leaping effects of 3D. And even without mounting the 3D Conversion Lens, images shot in 2D can be converted to 3D by the image processing of the new 2D to 3D Conversion Function for viewing on a TV.
* The optional set of VW-CLT2 3D Conversion Lens and Step-up Ring are required for shooting 3D images.
1080/50p recording (Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 50 progressive recording) at a 28-Mbps bit rate conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording to produce ultimately beautiful image quality. It minimizes afterimages and flickering caused by subject motion, and renders crisp, detailed images with smooth-looking motion even when shooting a fast-moving subject in a sports event. The progressive recording fully complies with the new AVCHD Progressive standard.
As of January 10, 2012
• An SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card utilizes a portion of the storage space for formatting and other purposes.
• We recommend using SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory cards conforming to class 4 or higher of the SD Speed Class Rating or the following SD Memory Cards made by Panasonic for motion picture recording.
• Please confirm the latest information about SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Cards that can be used for motion picture recording on the following website.
Camcorder information (This website is in English only.)
*1 SDXC Memory Cards can only be used in SDXC host devices, which support the SDXC format.
*2 SDHC Memory Cards can only be used in SDXC and SDHC host devices, which support the SDHC/SDXC format.
*3 1GB means 1 billion bytes. Usable capacity will be less.
*4 Available in Europe.
*5 The data transfer rate is a theoretical value and is not guarantee of performance. The transfer rate may vary depending on the conditions and equipment used.
*6 This card complies with SD Memory Card Physical Layer Specification Ver.3.0 (SDHC)/Ver.1.10 (SD). When using this card with SD-enabled products that comply with the specification, a speed performance of up to 20MB/sec. can be realized. When using it with SD-enabled products that comply with the conventional specification Ver. 1.01, the speed performance will be up to 10MB/sec.
*7 Available in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa.
*8 Available in Americas.
*9 Available in Americas, Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa.
• These figures vary depending on the pictures being recorded.
• We recommend using SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Cards conforming to class 4 or higher of the SD Speed Class Rating or the following SD Memory Cards made by Panasonic for motion-image recording.
• Please confirm the latest information about SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Cards that can be used for motion-image recording, on the following website. Camcorder Information (This website is in English only.)
* 1 GB means 1 billion bytes. Usable capacity will be less.
** 1080/50p for PAL area.
• These figure vary depending on the pictures being recorded.
* 1 GB means 1 billion bytes. Usable capacity will be less.
• This is a guideline that includes time for operations such as starting and stopping the recording, turning the power on and off, and zooming. The actual time is shorter.
* Make sure that you are using the latest version of a video card driver.
• About HD Writer AE 4.0:
Even if the system requirements mentioned in these operating instructions are fulfilled, some personal computers cannot be used.
This software is not compatible with Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98/98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows NT.
Supplied CD-ROM is available for Windows only.
Operation on an upgraded OS is not guaranteed.
When 2 or more USB devices are connected to a PC, or when devices are connected though USB hubs or by using extension cables, proper operation is not guaranteed.
Operation on an OS other than the one pre-installed is not guaranteed.
This software does not support the multi-boot environments.
This software does not support the multi-monitor environments.
Operation is not guaranteed on Windows XP Media Center Edition, Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Enterprise or Windows 7 Enterprise.
Available with administrator account in Windows XP.
Available with administrator account or standard account in Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Installation and uninstallation of the software requires an administrator account.)