Filled with versatile functions, this stylish, compact body is fun and easy to carry around. The unique grip form minimizes shooting fatigue. Shooting is stable because you can easily hold the HX-DC3 with one hand.
The HX-DC3 renders images in breathtaking Full-HD
(1920 x 1080) beauty, so you can save your memories in stunning image quality and watch them on a big screen
･ “Full-HD video with 1920 x 1080 pixels” in Panasonic Camcorder refers to video recordings with 1920 pixels in the horizontal direction and 1080 pixels in the vertical direction.
The HX-DC3 captures even tiny details in 16-megapixel high-resolution still pictures. Depending on the situation, you can flexibly shoot either high-quality 16-megapixel photos or Full-HD videos. You can also capture 2-megapixel still images while recording a video by simply pressing the Photo Shooting Button.*
* Varies depending on the video mode used for shooting.
Creative Control comprises 12 filters in all — Miniature Effect, One Point Color, Old Movie, Time Lapse Rec,* Ghost Effect,* Fish-eye Effect, HDR Paint,** Soft Skin, Monochrome, Sepia, Vivid, and Soft — for highly expressive still and video images. Recorded data can also be retouched.***
* Not available for photo recording.
** Not available for video recording.
*** Retouching can be used with eight types: One Point Color, Old Movie, Fisheye Effect, Soft Skin, Monochrome, Sepia, Vivid and Soft
In addition to an optical 5x zoom, the High-Quality Image Engine of the HX-DC3 lets you shoot videos with a maximum 15x Intelligent Zoom* with no image quality degradation. Active Image Stabilizer enables handheld zooming without blurring. You get a flexible shooting range, from wide-angle to dynamic zooming.
* When the Active Image Stabilizer is turned on, the zoom is 12x. When shooting photos, the maximum zoom is 5x (2-megapixel / 16:9).
This powerful function senses the shooting conditions and
automatically makes the settings and activates functions
that will deliver optimal results. iA does the bothersome
settings for you and makes it easy to capture beautiful,
･ The functions included in iA may not be applied when conditions do not call for them.
Panorama makes it possible to shoot a horizontal / vertical panoramic image with consequent shots taken by overlaying the previous picture.
Easily take photos with the optimal exposure. Three images taken at different exposures are combined to record one optimal still image while suppressing blown highlights and blocked shadows.
You can use Burst Shooting to get good shots of subjects
in fast motion. Just fire off a number of shots without
stopping, then keep the best ones and delete the rest.
* 16M burst shooting: Approx. 1 image/sec. Consecutive shooting of up to 8 images. 3M burst shooting: Approx. 10 images/sec. Consecutive shooting of up to 40 images.
By using the Eye-Fi™ card, you can save files recorded
on the card on a PC, or upload them to SNS via a wireless network. You can also directly transport the data to your
device (smartphone, tablet etc.) without connecting
another access point.
• The functions of the Eye-Fi™ card (including wireless transmission) are not guaranteed to work on this product. In the case of a malfunction of the card, please contact the card manufacturer.
• To use the Eye-Fi™ card, permission from the national or regional government is required. Do not use if you have not obtained permission. If you are unsure as to whether use is permitted, please check with card manufacturer.
• Install the software supplied with the Eye-Fi™ card in advance on your PC, and configure the Eye-Fi™ settings. (For settings methods etc., please read the card operating instructions or consult the card manufacturer)