• The world's first digital interchangeable power zoom lens*
• Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System and lens construction for a superb optical performance
* For a digital interchangeable lens as of August 26, 2011.
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes reflection at the entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results in super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghost and flare.
* Image is shown with LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35mm / F2.8 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
Light Speed AF* and shortened shutter time lag
* For the DMC-GH2, DMC-G3, DMC-GX1, DMC-GF5 and DMC-GF3. The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2m" from "infinity" position at wide-end. Panasonic measurement method. The firmware of the DMC-GF3 must be updated to ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) that suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively*
* Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S.
14 elements in 10 groups
• 2 aspherical lenses
• 2 ED (Extra-Low