Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (PA) is the headquarters of the Southeast Asia and Oceania region providing support in logistics, information communication, financial services, human resource management, marketing, environment, quality, research & development, procurement and manufacturing innovation.
PA is committed to minimize the environmental impact of all our operations, to prevent pollution, to comply with applicable legal and other requirements, and to strive towards continual improvement in environmental performance.
• Sales and service all products in such a way as to reduce or where practical, eliminate use of hazardous substances;
• Apply best practices to manage hazardous substances, disposal of wastes, safety and health-related concerns, including emergency responsiveness;
• Use natural resources efficiently, particularly electricity;
• Green purchasing;
• Educate and train employees to exercise greater care for the environment;
• Set objectives and targets aimed at continual improvement;
• Communicate the Environmental Policy to everyone working for or on behalf of the organisation, which include all employees and key contractors, and make it available to the public.
PA Group Environmental Committee
5 May 2015