1. The Panasonic UK – Good Food Festival – Ticket Prize Draw 2016 (hereafter referred to as “the Prize Draw”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell RG12 8FP (“the Promoter”)
2. The Prize Draw is open to everyone aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and the immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw
3. The Prize Draw starts at 3pm on 19 Aug 2016 and closes at midnight on 21 August 2016 (“the Prize Draw Period”). Any entries before or after these times will not be considered.
4. Participants can enter by tweeting on instagramming their ideas for the best fresh juices and making sure they use #GFFestival and #ExperienceFresh in their tweets and posts. They have to also ensure that they follow @PanasonicUK on Twitter and @PanasonicKitchen on Instagram depending on which channel they enter the Prize Draw on
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
6. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
8. Bad faith or fraudulent entries will be invalidated.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website or other failures or damage of any kind, to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs the participant to enter in the Prize Draw. Entries made by fax, telephone or email will not be accepted. Illegible, incomplete or altered entry forms will be deemed void, as will entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
12. There are 5 winners for this Prize Draw
13. The prize for each winner of the Prize Draw is two tickets to the BBC Good Food Festival at Hampton Court Palace from Aug 27 – 29, 2016
14. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-transferable.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
16. Five winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries before 22 August 2016 by a third party appointed by the Promoter in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. The winner will be contacted via email before 23 August 2016
18. If the winner fails to acknowledge their prize within 1 day, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
19. If it transpires the winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
Privacy and Data Protection
20. Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Prize Draw.
21. By participating in this Prize Draw, the winner agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
23. By entering the Prize Draw, participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.