• Newly developed 17x (target) twin-lens zoom lens system
• Supports multi-camera synchronization and a camera extension system
• Equipped with 3D camera functions such as auto iris/focus and 2D 2-slot dual recording mode
The HD twin-lens system was developed exclusively for the AG-3DP1. This powerful 17x* zooming system covers a wide range for added flexibility in broadcasting and video production. Because the HD twinlens system is assembled with high precision, it requires no pre-shooting adjustment of the optical axis or angle of view. Focus, zoom and iris adjustments are synchronized accurately for the left and right lenses. The AG-3DP1 also supports remote control (focus, zoom, iris, convergence, recording start/stop).
The AG-3DP1 is equipped with two pairs of 1/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3MOS sensors, for the left and right. These imaging devices enable highresolution, high-sensitivity 3D shooting. This P2HD Series camera recorder employs an AVC-Intra (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) codec for broadcasting and other professional applications. Left-channel and right-channel signals are separately recorded onto P2 cards. As a result, the AG-3DP1 is capable of 1920 x 1080 full-pixel HD 3D recording with 10 bit 4:2:2 full sampling to deliver stunning image quality.
*1920 x 1080 10 bit, 4:2:2 images can be recorded only in AVC-Intra 100 mode. The AVC-Intra 100 or ACV-Intra 50 recording codec can be selected.
The AG-3DP1 is equipped with GENLOCK IN and TC IN/OUT for synchronization of multiple cameras. It also supports the AG-CA300G/BS300/EC4G Camera Extension System that is presently offered for P2HD camera recorders, thus making it easy to configure a 3D broadcasting or recording system with multiple cameras. The AG-3DP1 is also equipped with two HD SDI outputs (simultaneous/side-by-side), RET input and HDMI (3D-compatible) output.
• Optical ND filters (CLEAR, 1/4ND, 1/16ND, 1/64ND) enable manual exposure setting.
• Variable frame rate feature (in 720p mode only) allows film-like slow-speed or quick-speed shooting.
• HD multi-format recording: 1080 60i/50i/30p/25p/24p, 720 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p
• 59.94 Hz/50 Hz selector function for global use.
• A 2D 2-slot dual recording mode records left-channel onto two* P2 cards simultaneously.
• Focus assist function (enlarged view/focus bar).
• Waveform and vectorscope display.
• TC/UB recording function and genlock function.
• XLR audio inputs (3-pin terminals x2) and XLR microphone input (5-pin terminal).
• 81.3 mm (3.2 inches) 16:9 LCD color monitor with approximately 921,000 dots.
• Optional AJ-HVF21K or AJ-CVF100 Viewfinder can be used.
*Recording onto only single P2 card is not supported.