With corded and cordless handsets, you can enjoy doubled convenience for more versatile communication.
The large 1.8-inch screen is easy to read, while the simple menu screen lets you access functions without confusion.
Instead of unpleasant monophonic ring tones, you can hear a high-quality ringer melody when there’s an incoming call.
The handset LCD displays the caller&s name and number, so you can see who‘s calling before you actually answer the phone.
You can answer the phone without interrupting what you‘re doing - whether you’re cooking, cleaning, or surfing the Internet.
For added convenience, the corded handset can be used even in the event of a power failure*.
* Proper operation may not be possible depending on the area or the condition of the telephone line.
• GAP Compatible
• Incoming Call Barring*2 (Call Block)
• Multiple Handsets Up To 6*4
• Large Character Display on LCD
• Call Waiting Caller ID*2
• 100-Name & Number Phonebook on Handset and Base Unit
• Phonebook Copy (Handset - Base / Handset - Handset*4)
• Speed Dial up to 5 Numbers (Base Unit)
• 10-Redial Memory (Number & Names*1) on Handset and Base Unit
• Illuminated Keypad on Handset
• Ringer / Charger Indicator on Handset
• Any Key Answer (Handset)
• Key Lock (Handset)
• Clock (Handset and Base Unit)
• Alarm (Handset)
• Conference Call with Outside Line (Up to 3-Way)
• Call Share (Barge in)
• Intercom (Handset - Base / Handset - Handset*4)
• Remote Operation from Outside Line (DTMF)*3
• Multiple Language Display on Handset and Base Unit
• Up To 18-Hour Talk Time (Cordless Handset)
• Up To 170-Hour Standby (Cordless Handset)
• Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries (AAA x 2) on Handset
• Wall Mountable (Base Unit and Charger)
*1 Requires registration in Phonebook function.
*2 Requires subscription to Caller ID and / or Call Waiting services. Please check with local telephone company for details and availability.
*3 KX-TG6461CX only.
*4 Optional handset KX-TGA641CX required.