• Capital: 524L
• Intelligent Inverter Technology
• The Ag Clean Filter
• U-Vacua and CFCs’ negative impacts on the environment
• Fresh Freezing
• LED Lighting
• Freezer compartment: Size and Convenience
• 100kg Tempered Glass Shelves
• Vegetable compartment: Large and Accessible
• Freezer & Vegetable compartments: Heavy load-bearing rails
• Designed to be Easily Cleaned
• Body Color: Elegant Pearl
• Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm): 685 x 729 x 1,818
The ECO NAVI refrigerator monitors the level of lighting and temperature in the room, when and how often the fridge doors are opened, and the fridge’s internal temperature. It analyzes and responds to this information to maintain ideal cooling and avoid wasting energy, whatever the lifestyle of the user.
Panasonic’s unique energy-saving technology makes a real difference. A microcomputer is installed to accurately monitor internal temperature. This mechanism adjusts the compressor’s rotation speed based on information received from the sensor. Internal temperature is kept constant and contents are cooled powerfully and efficiently.
Silver has a powerful anti-bacterial effect, inactivating of mold and bacteria inside the refrigerator. This effect is semi-permanent so there’s no need to replace it.
An active enzyme effectively resolves unpleasant fish and vegetable odors.
The fridge uses U-Vacua like a thermos uses its partial vacuum, to insulate it from all sides. As the U-Vacua is so thin, it also releases more internal space.
Our high-performance vacuum insulation has achieved the world’s top level thermal conductivity of 0.0012W/mK (24C)
ECONAVI achieves efficient refrigeration as well as energy savings. Its impact on the ozone layer has been reduced to a minimum, contributing to preventing global warming.