How to well-organize our refrigerator in Tet holiday?
During Tet holiday, every Vietnamese household must store a huge amount of food piled-up in refrigerator, our refrigerator will be more spacious if apply the below suggestions:
1. Preserve food in a suitable temperature
- It is necessary to preserve food with different adequate temperature for each type, we can refer detailed information on each food-pack bag in supermarket.
- Frozen mode for all fresh meat
- Middle tray of refrigerator with mild-cold is suitable for: eggs, seasoning food...
- At refrigerator wing, we can put some tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and salad dressing.
- Fresh produce should be stored in trays, closed boxes to prevent being faded and rotten. It is also recommended to use plastic bag or food wrap to cover fresh vegetables before storing in cool mode if not using trays and boxes.
- The lowest tray with the coolest temperature can be used for some products from milk or alcohol.
2. Arrange each group of foods by drawings or boxes
- Store spices and vegetables in separate jars and boxes
- Put label for each draw and box
- Categorize by expiration
With Panasonic, we will have plenty of options for our own refrigerator: separate food preservation ability, large storing volume and power saving technology. That is the reason why 90% of customers satisfy with our quality after experienced.