Reduce the background noise of the other party
When the area around the other party is noisy and it is difficult to hear, you can reduce the surrounding noise to make the speaker’s voice easier to hear just by pressing the dedicated button.
Smart Function Key
Easy access to necessary functions
The Smart Function Key flashes according to the situation. By pressing this key while it is flashing, you can play an answering machine message or respond to a call.
With the slow flashing NR key,
• Listen to new messages when there is an answering machine message.
• View the caller list when there are missed calls if there was a call while you were away.
With the fast flashing NR key,
• Answer the call on speakerphone.
• Stop the alarm sound (then switches it to snooze mode).
• Enable Noise Reduction during a call.
Power Back-Up Operation
You can even use the phone during a power failure
During an electric power failure, you can supply the power stored in your handset to the base unit, so you can make calls for a certain period of time even when the power is out.
Catch answering machine calls whether you are at home or away
When a new message is recorded on the answering machine, the base unit can alert you with a sound. Furthermore, when you are away, it can send an alert by a call to a pre-registered mobile phone or office phone. When you are alerted by a call, after you answer you can hear your new message.
Incoming Call Barring
Stop unwanted junk calls
You can block annoying calls from unwanted numbers.
Numbers on your call block list will be blocked (the unit emits no sound to the caller, and disconnects the call) if they call you.
* Requires subscription to the Caller ID service offered by your telephone company.