We deposit up to 5.7 billion disposable batteries into landfills each year! eneloop batteries can be recharged up to 2100 times, which means that the purchase and use of a single eneloop cell can keep hundreds of batteries from entering landfills. They can also be recycled free of charge at any of the 34,000+ recycling centers near you (http://www.call2recycle.ca/).
eneloop™ batteries utilize a highly-durable super lattice alloy which prolongs the life of this important material. Improvements to this superlattice alloy have increased hydrogen stability resulting in reduced self-discharge and long lasting, stable voltage output.
eneloop's unique "Clean Energy Loop" initiative is a reality. All eneloop 2100 cycle and eneloop pro batteries are pre-charged at the factory in Japan using power generated from solar energy. This process is certified twice a year by the Green Energy Certification Center.*
* As certified by The Green Energy Certification Center
Keep your tactical flashlights, walkie-talkie radios, battery powered lanterns, cameras and other devices powered in the winter. eneloop 2100 cycle and eneloop pro batteries deliver exceptional performance at extreme low temperatures, down to -4°F.
• eneloop Ni-MH 2000 mAh typical / 1900 mAh minimum (AA)*1
• 800 mAh typical / 750 mAh minimum (AAA)*1
• Can be recharged up to 2100 times*2
• Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and ready to use right out of the package*3
• Works in extreme temperature dows to -20 °C (-4 °F)*4
• Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
*1 Based on IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2).
*2 Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (184.108.40.206).
*3 As certified by The Green Energy Certification Center.
*4 Storage at 20 °C (68 °F) ambient conditions.
(Discharge: .2lt<E.V=1.0V>) (varies according to conditions of use).
Buy hassle free direct from Panasonic and enjoy free shipping on orders $19.95+ (excluding scheduled deliveries).