• 35-100 mm
(35 mm equivalent: 70-200 mm)
• F2.8 ASPH.
• Power O.I.S.
• Micro Four Thirds Standard
† Price shown is the suggested retail price applicable to ALL PROVINCES EXCEPT FOR QUEBEC. Quebec consumers should refer to prices advertised by their local retailer or to prices advertised on the Panasonic eStore.
Ideal for professional use with its splash / dustproof design
* As of September 17, 2012, as a digital interchangeable lens of 70 - 200 mm F2.8 (35 mm camera equiv.).
UED Lens and ED Lens
1 UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) lens and 2 ED
(Extra-Low Dispersion) lenses minimize chromatic
aberration and distortion.
Nano Surface Coating
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes
reflection at the entire visual light range (380 nm - 780 nm)
by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with
nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results
in super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghost
* Model shown: LUMIX G X VARIO 12 - 35 mm / F2.8 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
(Optical Image Stabilizer)
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses slow movement 2x more effectively*
* Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S.
* Model shown: LUMIX G VARIO HD 14 - 140 mm / F4.0 - 5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
Fixed Focal Length
Uniform descriptiveness with excellent contrast from center to corners, equal brightness at entire zoom range and high resolution
18 elements in 13 groups
• 2 ED (Extra-Low
• 1 UED (Ultra Extra-Low