The uniquely flexible KX-NTV150 model also delivers surveillance and recording features, while the ability to connect to mobile phones and tablets allows for superior business communication, remotely and on demand.
As with all Panasonic products, the multi-usage KX-NTV series delivers world-leading technology, faultless reliability and cost efficiency for all businesses, whatever the size.
• Built-in speaker, microphone and camera
• Ability to record audio with HD video
• Integration with Panasonic PBX (Only KX-NS and KX-NSX series)
• Integration with smartphones and tablets for remote use
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Motion, voice and tampering detection
• Supports up to 10 multiple connections
• Built-in PoE
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Remote camera control and door opening features
• Ideal for use in warehouse, factory, retail, hospitals, leisure and reception areas
Integration with Panasonic PBX
The KX-NTV150 can connect to Panasonic PBX systems (KX-NS and KX-NSX), meaning it becomes part of your overall communication suite.
Combined voice and video
An embedded web viewer permits users to engage with visitors and employees using both visual and audio channels, for seamless and integrated communication.
Monitor, record and interact remotely thanks to the ability to connect via smartphones and tablets.
Remote camera control features and options to record both audio and video allow businesses to collect information that matters, identify development opportunities and improve productivity.
Due to wireless connectivity, the KX-NTV150 is both portable and extremely easy to set up in any location.
Warehouse, factories and retail
Manufacturing, storage and retail facilities can benefit from the video monitoring and communication elements of the KX-NTV series.
- Video surveillance features can be utilised to make quality control processes faster and more efficient.
- Real-time distribution of video content allows for remote coaching and improved productivity.
- Motion, voice and tampering detection triggers provide security camera capabilities.
The KX-NTV series integrates with Panasonic PBX systems to identify opportunities for improved care, and deliver actionable insight to caregivers and patients.
Both models encourage an efficient, seamless and friendly way to receive visitors, even if you aren’t in the vicinity.
- Employees can engage with guests visually and through voice from anywhere in the building, thanks to snapshot, video and audio recording offerings.
- Entrance doors can then be opened remotely using your Panasonic phone.
To meet the increasing business need for remote working and hot-desking, the KX-NTV range can connect to mobile phones and tablets to offer interaction on the move, wherever and whenever it’s needed.