Designed to suit business buyers who demand budget-friendly technology that provides the reliable, flexible performance their businesses require, the KX-HDV230 makes professional-grade communications more accessible than ever.
HD voice quality and large, easy to read LCD with backlight
Thanks to its easy installation, lowcost maintenance and long-lasting capabilities, the KX-HDV230 offers lower cost of ownership and improved return on investment whilst still bringing the communication excellence that’s vital to the small business environment.
• Up to six lines, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet & PoE
• QoS [Layer 3 ToS DSCP I 802.1p I Q tagging [VLAN] CNG,VAD,PLC, AEC
• HD SONIC sound with wideband audio, full duplex, acoustic full duplex and acoustic echo cancellation
• Packet loss concealment in hardware and software
• Maximised voice quality and wideband communication performance
• Large, easy to read LCD with backlight
• 12 function keys with self-labelling and up to 224 keys with optional expansion module HDV20
Easy installation and maintenance
As any business owner will know, the initial cost of purchasing a phone is only one part of the story. The KX-HDV230 manages to achieve long-lasting cost savings thanks to its ease of installation, use and maintenance.
Users will find the phone is up and running without delay and its uncompromising reliability means maintenance costs are kept to an absolute minimum. Equally, when in standby mode, the phone consumes minimal power, again reducing costs.