Easy to install and delivering the flexibility and reliability that are the hallmarks of Panasonic SIP technology, it represents a complete mobility solution at a very reasonable price.
• Support for up to 8 DECT handsets / up to 8 SIP registrations
• Up to 8 simultaneous network conversations
• Registerable up to 6 repeater
• Easy setup and maintenance
A high-quality solution
• 1.8-inch, 65,000-color TFT display on cordless handset
• High-quality wideband voice
• Noise reduction
• Up to 500 phonebook
• 200 hours standby time / 11 hours talk time
• Compatible with various optional handset type
A stylish, specialist solution
There are a wide variety of handsets which are compatible with the KX-TGP600. Among those is the KX-TPA60 DECT wireless handset, offering a 1.8" colour LCD with backlight, HD wideband audio (G.722) and 500 phone book address/20 last dialled number memory.
There’s also the KX-TPA65 wireless deskphone, which offers a significant advantage over ‘traditional’ deskphones, as its DECT capabilities mean no additional cabling is required when the system is being installed.