Panasonic developed the new CX series of camcorders to merge video, broadcast in the air and communication for the next generation. The AG-CX350 has 4K / UHD resolution, 10-bit depth, HDR-compatible image quality and a large number of recording formats for maximum creativity of a compact and light body with low power consumption. It is also equipped with an RTMP / RTSP function for live transmission and NDI | IP connectivity ready for HX that serves as a live camera and clearly expands the ease of use of the portable camcorder beyond the conventional applications of news gathering and recording to meet a wide range of professional needs.
Wide angle 24.5 mm * ¹ optical zoom 20x plus i.Zoom
The lens angle is the widest in its category, with 24.5 mm * ¹ at the widest end and allows you to record wide-angle images with minimal distortion, without using a conversion lens. The 20x optical zoom covers a telephoto lens up to 490 mm in all modes. In addition, the i.Zoom allows continuous zoom up to 32x in HD or up to 24x in UHD from the end of the telephoto lens, without decreasing the quality of the resolution. The AG-CX350 also includes a 2x / 5x / 10x zoom digital zoom. *²
* ¹: Equivalence with 35mm. The 24.5 angle of the AG-CX350 is the widest in the sector for UHD / FHD (16: 9). In the category of cameras with integrated lenses, the Panasonic AG-UX180 has the widest angle in the sector. (Both values correspond to a Panasonic study conducted in January 2019) * ²: If the digital zoom is used, the image quality decreases when the magnification percentage increases.
New MOS 15M sensor type 1.0 with high definition and high sensitivity
The MOS sensor type 1.0 (approximately 15 030 000 pixels) offers an extraordinary depth of field and an excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity. It supports various formats, with UHD (3840 x 2160), FHD, HD and SD, it offers untrimmed images in all modes. This MOS sensor also has a high sensitivity of F12 (60Hz) / F13 (50Hz) (both in UHD and FHD in high sensitivity mode).
HLG (Hybrid Log- Gamma) compatible with HDR
Thanks to HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) * ³ the AG-CX350 supports HDR (high dynamic range) and offers a wide dynamic range on HDR compatible TV monitors. You can select one of eight gamma modes (HD, SD, FILMLIKE 1, FILMLIKE 2, FILMLIKE 3, FILM-REC, VIDEO-REC, HLG).
* ³: The HLG specification was developed jointly by the Japanese broadcaster NHK and the BBC in the United Kingdom. It is defined in ARIB STD-B67 and in ITU-T Rec. 2100.
10-bit variable frame rate (VFR) without cropping
In UHD, it can be recorded at a variable frame rate (VFR) between 1 and 50fps. In FHD, it can be recorded at super slow speed at a maximum of 100fps. Both modes allow you to capture full-frame, 10-bit, high-quality images without cropping the image area even at high frame rates.
• Compatible with MOV / AVCHD / P2 MXF file formats
• Freeze frame (still image capture)
• Dual memory card slot improves recording reliability
Improved network connectivity for live broadcasts
HD retransmission compatible with RTMP / RTSP
The AG-CX350 can be used for live coverage of concerts and sporting events, as well as for live streaming of breaking news. Compatible with Facebook, YouTube and other streaming services.
Simple IP connection: NDI | HX * pre-installed
The first industry chamber equipped with NDI mode| HX mode * ¹, allows video transmission and control of the camera through an IP connection, without using an external converter. The camera can be integrated into larger systems that work in conjunction with the Panasonic PTZ camera systems equipped with NDI and the Live Production Center AV-HLC100.
* ¹: Network Device Interface (Network Device Interface), a technology from NewTek, Inc. First industry camera compatible with NDI | HX January 2019 (according to a Panasonic study). To use this function, an activation code provided by NewTek is required. The codes can be purchased on this website: