• Combines 3-Chip DLP™ with Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser Phosphor Technology for Bright, Natural, and Immersive Picture Quality
• High 20,000 lm Brightness in a Compact, Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle Body
• Compatible with Latest Color Space Standard for Accurate Image Reproduction
• Dust-resistant Design Featuring Hermetically Sealed Laser Modules and Efficient Filterless Design
• Efficient Cooling System for Stable Operation and Long Life
Dustproof optics extend longevity
The PT-RZ21K Series has hermetically sealed laser modules, durable filtering, and a new air-intake system to extend life and maintain picture quality in dusty locations. SOLID SHINE Laser products are tested against more severe guidelines than other projectors for stable operation in environments containing 0.150 mg of dust per cubic meter.*
* Dustproof tests are conducted to confirm operational effectiveness under conditions with 0.15 mg/m3 of particulate matter (based on tests by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers [ASHRAE], and the Japanese Building Maintenance Association). Measurements are made using acceleration tests.
Flexible 360-degree installation
SOLID SHINE Laser enables free 360-degree installation through any axis. Together with powered lens shift and a wide range of optional lenses, the projector can be mounted in any way desired without picture distortion temporarily or in permanent applications.
Quick Start, Quick Off
The laser light-source doesn't require any time to warm up, so images appear almost instantly with PT-RZ21K Series projectors. There's also no cool-down period when turning the power off at the mains -the projector can be turned on and off any time as necessary.