At Panasonic, air conditioning is more than just about cool air. It is about how cool air is delivered to create a living space that brings you comfort when you need it most, takes care of your health and beautifies your homes and lives.
• Energy saving up to 63%* (in combination with Inverter & ECONAVI)
• Light-sensor ECONAVI (detect activity or absence)
• iAuto provides 15%* cooler faster
• New AEROWINGS features twin flaps that give you more control over the direction of the airflow
• Odour-Removing Function
• Removable Washable Panel
* Compared with CS-YCMKV non-inverter model of the same capacity.
• Quite Mode
• Personal Airflow Creation
• Soft Dry Operation Mode
• 24-Hour Dual ON/OFF Real Setting Timer
• LCD Wireless Remote Control
• Random Auto Restart
• Top-Panel Maintenance Access
• Self-Diagnostic Function
• Anti-Bacterial Filter
AEROWINGS are flexible twin flaps that can direct and concentrate airflow to cool an area effectively. These flaps are able to channel and concentrate cool air upwards, which showers down over the room for gentle and even coolness – SHOWER COOLING.
New AERO DESIGN
The AERO SLIM design features sleek lines and graceful curves while the lustrous pearl finishing and chrome escutcheon exude a sense of luxury.
AEROWINGS twin flaps angle downwards to deliver concentrated airflow to cool you instantly at start up.
AEROWINGS angles upwards to spread cool air over a wider area, then showers down gently and evenly across the room after
reaching the set temperature.
iAUTO utilises high efficient Sine Wave DC motor to realise both powerful cooling and energy saving.
1) Fast Cooling - At start up, iAUTO will run at super high fan speed to coolthe room faster, 15% faster for cooler comfort.
2) Maintain Cooling Comfort - Once the room cools down, iAUTO provides constant cool airflow to maintain a comfortable level of relative humidity, to stay cool and comfortable all day long.
3) Automatic Fan Speed - iAUTO automatically switches fan speed to high and super high fan speed depending on the temperature difference between the room and the set temperature.