LUMIX S Series Camera Trade-In Promotion
Purchase an applicable LUMIX S Series Camera from a participating
retailer and qualify for a Trade-In “of up to 400 €”
Promotion Period: 1st February 2019 through 30th June 2019
Qualifying Product for purchase
Means the qualifying models of LUMIX S Series cameras; listed in the table of qualifying products below. This must be purchased new and not second hand from a participating retailer in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland & Iceland during the campaign period.
Qualifying product for trade in
Means any DSLR/ Mirrorless camera which is traded in against the cost of a new qualifying LUMIX S Series camera.
Period between 1st February 2019 through 30th June 2019; during which this promotion can be claimed.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR END CUSTOMERS
1. The S Series trade in promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted by Panasonic Nordic, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, whose registered address is Telefonvägen 26, 126 26 Hägersten, Sweden.(the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion is applicable to residents of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland & Iceland who are aged 18 years or over.
3. In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a new (not second hand) Qualifying Product for purchase in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland & Iceland during the campaign period. Claims relating to products purchased before or after this campaign period will be deemed invalid.
The Promotion applies only to the Panasonic LUMIX camera models listed below and their respective values .
If the camera is purchased with an additional qualifying lens (S-X50/S-R70200) at the same time as the qualifying camera, in the same transaction, the applicable Trade In Value will be doubled.
4. The participant must purchase a camera from a participating retailer under the campaign period.
5. To make the claim, the participant must purchase a qualifying product during the Campaign Period and trades in any working DSLR/ Mirrorless Camera.
6. The participant must only trade in one camera for each qualifying purchase they make.
7. A maximum of two trade in bonus claims can be made per person can be accepted during the Campaign Period.