Accessory for Home Monitoring System
- Can be turned on and off when using the app or when triggered by a sensor
- Built-in overcurrent detection for added peace of mind
- Power consumption is logged for your reference
* This product must be used in conjunction with the KX-HNB600 Hub unit (sold separately).
* Plug type and specification may differ depending on country.
Conveniently turn devices in a room on and off anytime and anywhere, via your smartphone or tablet. You can also check and turn off a light in the living room on the first floor while lying in your bed upstairs. This provides an easy way to save on your electricity bills.
You turn devices in a room on and off at anytime and anywhere, via your smartphone or tablet. You can also turn the power on and off according to a preset schedule.
By automatically turning the lights on and off while you’re away on a trip, you can make it appear as though someone is in the house to prevent burglars from entering.
Connecting a smart plug and motion sensor or window/door sensor allows the lights to be automatically turned on by detecting movement when you come home in the evening, or when you wake up at night to use the bathroom or go into another room.
When you come home or approach the home in the evening and your smartphone is connected to home Wi-Fi, that can be a trigger to automatically turn on the lights connected to a smart plug in the room.
* Wi-Fi is a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.