Toward achieving a sustainable society, the Automotive & Industrial Systems Company Group, Panasonic Corporation, harmonizes environment, economy and society, and fulfills both environmental contribution and business growth.
- In a wide variety of our product groups, we will make efforts to develop products with lower environmental load, and contribute to global environmental protection through providing them.
- We will develop energy saving activities globally and make efforts to reduce CO2 emissions in our business activities.
- We will promote the recycling-oriented manufacturing through minimization of input resources and maximization of recycled resources.
- We will reduce waste and hazardous chemical substance use, and prevent environmental contamination such as air, water, soil, groundwater, etc., working on global environmental protection.
- We will facilitate communication with stakeholders, customers and local communities, promoting proper responses to their requirements and CSR enhancement.
- We will comply with laws and other requirements applied in our business activities.
- To improve the environmental performance in our business activities, we will promote continual improvement for the Environmental Management System.
- We will develop environmental human resources and establish an Environmental Management System on a global basis, practicing environmental sustainability management.
We will make this Environmental Policy to the public, disseminate it to all employees and parties concerned, implement on a global basis by developing it to specific objectives or targets, and promote environmental management in all divisions.
April 1, 2017
Managing Officer in Charge of Environmental Affairs
Automotive & Industrial Systems Company, Panasonic Corporation