From foundation to Meichi
After founding the company in Ohiraki-cho, Osaka, business grew to incorporate wiring fixtures, battery-powered lamps, electric heaters, and radios. Amid this growth, Konosuke came to realize, in the spring of 1932, his true mission as an industrialist.
After that point, the business grew rapidly. Konosuke had secured some land in Kadoma to build a staff training school, but he then purchased additional land, having decided to construct new factories there.
The third head office was thus completed in July 1933, with its inauguration ceremony occurring on September 18 of that year.