1) The Company will respect basic human rights and will work to ensure equal employment opportunities. No discrimination toward employees or others will be tolerated in speech or conduct, based on sex, age, race, creed, religion, social status, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status in light of the applicable laws.
2) The Company will not employ people against their will, and will not use child labor.
The Company will comply with the employment laws and regulations of the countries and regions in which it conducts business.
3) Based on the full recognition that individuals are different and have different values, we will respect the privacy of each employee. We will strive to create a safe and pleasant workplace by avoiding speech or conduct that violates human rights, such as defamation, insults, sexual harassment or violent acts.
4) The Company will give due consideration to the health of its employees and will maintain a comfortable workplace that meets all applicable safety standards.
5) Taking into account the laws and labor practices of each country, the Company will try to foster a good relationship with its employees and to resolve issues of, among others, workplace and working conditions by constantly having a sincere and constructive dialogue.