Panasonic Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Panasonic”) aims to ensure the satisfaction of customers and gain their confidence by providing superior products and services, guaranteeing transparency based on the Basic Business Philosophy.
To achieve these goals, Panasonic will strive to establish a better relationship not only with our customers but also stakeholders such as business partners, shareholders, employees, etc.
As part of its efforts, Panasonic will implement the following policies to protect and handle Personal Information appropriately.
- Panasonic will appoint a personal information protection manager in each organization where personal information is handled, whose role will be to manage such information appropriately.
- Panasonic will collect personal information with the consent of individuals after specifying the purpose of use, contact for inquiries, etc.
- Panasonic will use personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use consented to by the information subject.
- Panasonic will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party without prior consent from the information subject except when prescribed by laws and regulations.
- Panasonic will respond properly to inquiries from the individuals about his/her personal information.
- In order to prevent any unauthorized access to, and loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, Panasonic will manage personal information safely and make efforts to guarantee and enhance its information security.
- In addition to complying with the relevant laws and regulations, Panasonic will continue to improve its personal information protection activities, taking environmental changes into consideration.