|General||Power supply||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||350 W (0.45 W when STANDBY MODE set to ECO,*1 11.0 W when STANDBY MODE set to NETWORK.)|
|LCD panel||Panel size||14 mm (0.55 inches) diagonal (4:3 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||DLP™ chip x 1 DLP™ system|
|Pixels||786,432 (1,024 x 768) pixels|
|Lens||Fixed (0.24:1 throw ratio), manual focus F = 2.5, f = 4.83 mm|
|Lamp||275 W UHM lamp (The lamp replacement cycle is 3,000 hours*2)|
|Screen size (diagonal)||1.40-2.29 m (55-90 inch) (4:3 aspect ratio)|
|Color reproducibility||Full color (16,777,216 colors)|
|Brightness*sup3/sup||2,000 lm (lamp power: Normal)|
|Contrast*sup3/sup||2,000:1 (full on/off, lamp power: Normal)|
|Resolution||1,024 x 768 pixels (Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1,024 x 768 pixels.)|
|Scanning frequency||HDMI||(Horizontal) 15-93 kHz; (Vertical) 50-120 Hz; (Dot clock) 150 MHz or lower|
|RGB (analog)||(Horizontal) 15-93 kHz; (Vertical) 50-120 Hz; (Dot clock) 150 MHz or lower (Signals exceeding the dot clock rate of 150 MHz are downsampled.)|
|YPsubB/subPsubR/sub (YCsubB/subCsubR/sub)||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)] fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)] fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p] fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i] fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)] fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)] fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p] fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]|
|Video/S-Video||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60], fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical: ±5°|
|Installation||Ceiling/floor, front/rear (Menu setting)|
|Built-in speaker||3.7 cm round shape x 1, output power 10 W (monaural)|
|Terminals||HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin x 1(compatible with HDCP) Audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)|
|COMPUTER IN 1||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 [RGB/YPB(CB)/PR(CR)x 1]|
|COMPUTER IN 2 / MONITOR OUT||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB x 1) (input/output selectable using on-screen Menu) (When Monitor Out is selected, the COMPUTER IN 1 signal is output.)|
|VIDEO IN||RCA pin × 1|
|S-VIDEO IN||Mini DIN 4-pin × 1|
|COMPUTER 1 AUDIO IN||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)|
|COMPUTER 2 AUDIO IN||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)|
|AUDIO IN||RCA pin x 2 (L/R x 1) for VIDEO/S-VIDEO input|
|AUDIO OUT||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for output (variable)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|LAN||RJ-45 x 1 (for network connection, 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T, compliant with PJLink™ (class 1))|
|3D SYNC OUT||Mini DIN 3-pin x 1 (for 3D transmitter connection)|
|Power cord length||3.0 m (9&10")|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||321 x 178 x 386 mm (12-5/8" x 7" x 15-3/16") (with legs at shortest position)|
|Weight||Approximately 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs)*4|
|Noise level||36 dB (Lamp power: Normal); 28 dB (Lamp power: Eco)|
|Operating temperature||0°C-40°C [32°F-104°F] (Less than 1,000 m [3,281 ft] above sea level) 0°C-30°C [32°F-86°F] (between 1,000 and 2,700 m [3,281 ft and 8,858 ft] above sea level)|
|Operating humidity||20%-80% (no condensation)|
|Supplied accessories||Power cord x 1( x 2 for PT-CW230EA, PT-CX200EA), power cord cover x 1, wireless remote control unit x 1, batteries (AAA/R03/LR03 type x 2), computer cable (1.8 m, for VGA) x 1|
|NOTE||*1 When Standby mode is set to Eco, network functions such as standby on via LAN are not available. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.|
*2 This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco mode where the lamp is turned on for 2 hours and off for 0.25 hours. If the lamp is turned on more times or kept on for a long time, the lamp replacement cycle will shorten. In Normal mode, the lamp replacement cycle is 2,000 hours. The usage environment affects the duration of the lamp.
*3 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*4 The above values are averages. Actual values may be different according to the product.
NOTES ON USE 1. The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp under high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a popping sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
2. The high-wattage lamp becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is in operation.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 500 mm (19-11/16 in) or more around the projector’s exhaust openings.
• If stacking projector units, care must be taken to provide the recommended space between units. These space requirements also apply to installation where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, the temperature of the air surrounding the projector must match the operating temperature listed in the specifications table during use. Also, make sure the projector’s intake and exhaust openings are not blocked.
Ensure there is sufficient ventilation to prevent hot air from the exhaust openings being recirculated into the intake opening.
3. The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
• The lamp replacement cycle varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
• The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
4. Due to natural characteristics of lamps, screen brightness may fluctuate. This is not an indication of faulty lamp performance.
© 2023 - Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved
MRP wherever mentioned is inclusive of all taxes