DC Pulse TIG/DC TIG welding
Successful arc start even at low current
Panasonic's unique IC and thyristor technology for current control
ensures that the ratio of successful instantaneous arc starts is very
high across the range of low to high currents.
Consistently stable output
Unique current control ensures stable welding current even when
the external factors such as input voltage, ambient temperature
and arc length change.
300 TSP delivers stable output even when a torch with 20m cable
Consistent and stable arc for perfect weld even in at high Speed
The low ripple factor of output current translates into greater
current stability, thus delivering consistently high quality welds
even at high speeds, e.g., butt welding of 0.3mm stainless steel at
speed of 3.5m/min.
Advantages of the Panasonic's DC pulse TIG welding
• Excellent weld quality.
• Uniform weld beads.
• Elimination of defects due to even fusion depth.
• Consistently high performance for all-position welding boards with different thicknesses.
DC manual arc welding
High quality welding can be achieved in welding of mild steel,
stainless steel, high strength steel, Cr-Mo steel, etc.
• Multiple functions suitable for multiple applications.
• Superior cost performance.
• Widely used across various fields like petrochemicals,
pressure vessels, electric power construction and stainless steel
• Consistently high quality welding from start to finish.
• Better arc stability ensures higher quality.
• Wide range of cleaning width adjustments.
• Useful design oriented to meet customer's needs.
• High success ratio of successful arc start even at low currents.