Panasonic Corporation is one of the largest electronic product
manufacturers in the world comprising of over 505 Companies
and a turnover of over USD 77 billion (Approx.). It manufactures
and markets a wide range of products under the Panasonic brand
to enhance and enrich lifestyles around the world.
Panasonic Welding Systems
As a leader in the welding industry, Panasonic Welding Systems
Co. Ltd., has been developing products to help realise
rationalisation, energy saving and quality optimisation in welding
operations. In the joining and processing field Panasonic Welding
Systems Co. Ltd., offers total solutions in equipment, techniques,
and software to its customers around the globe by leveraging its
digital technology, based on the welding and laser technology
accumulated over the years.
World-Class Welding Quality at Your Doorstep
● Panasonic Welding Systems India has set-up its state-of-the-
art manufacturing facility in Jhajjar, Haryana, India. So our
globally proven range of welding equipment including
MMAW, MIG/MAG, TIG, Plasma Cutting, Welding Accessories
and Welding Robots are now available at your doorstep.
● Assured commitment to long-term product support in terms
of Sales, Service and Spares.
● All-India Sales and Service network.
● Advanced model ensures high quality welding
● Welding modes for various materials
● MIX Mode, AC Standard / Soft / Hard Mode are available
● Selectable AC output frequency enables welding of different
varieties of Aluminium
● Ideal for welding hard Aluminium (No.6000 and 7000 of JIS) and
● Possible to weld thin plates, thick plates and Aluminium Alloys
● Welding modes for a wide range of job requirements
● Mix TIG Welding
● The concentrated arc is ideal for lap welding of thin aluminium plates.
● Combination of AC and DC TIG allows deep penetration and
significantly reduces electrode consumption.
● All Panasonic welding equipments are RoHS compliant.
Extension cable up to 40m (one way)
● Cleaning Width Function offers multiple benefits:
● When the base metal surface is dirty.
● When the base metal oxidation coating is thick.
● For welding of aluminum alloys.
● For welding of surface processing aluminum, e.g., alumite
● Cleaning width and pulse can be easily modified.
● Standard accessories
● Gas hose: 3m ● Glass tube fuse:l (5A)
● Cooling water filter: 1 ● Operation Manual: 1
● Faster service support across India.
• Suitable across various industrial applications including
petrochemical, engineering, power generation, and manufacturing
of pressure containers and stainless steel products.
• Ideal for diverse welding needs.
• Stable welding at 4 Amps output current.
• User-friendly Operator Panel.
• Excellent manual welding performance.
• High reliability even in rugged environments.
• Facilitates quick assembly and easy replacement.