• IP 23S protection makes this machine suitable for indoor & outdoor applications.
• Single Phase portable MMAW DC Arc Welding Machine.
• Very Less Power Consumption compared to conventional Welding Machines.
• Allowable Input Voltage fluctuation +10％, -15％ , i.e., it can work between 180 VAC & 260 VAC at both 50 Hz & 60 Hz mains electricity.
• Secondary short circuit protection for Protecting machine during short circuit / mishandling.
• Force air cooling.
• Thermally protected against overloading of machine.
• Excellent arc characteristics with all type of electrodes upto 4mm.
• TIG Welding Possible with Scratch start.
• 60％ Duty cycle makes this machine heavy duty.
• Welding cables can be extended up to 25 Meters.
• Panasonic Welding Systems India has set-up its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Jhajjar, Haryana, India. So our globally proven range of welding equipment including MMAW, MIG/MAG, TIG, Plasma Cutting, Welding Accessories, and Welding Robots are now available at your doorstep.
• Assured commitment to long-term product support in terms of Sales, Service and Spares.
• All-India Sales and Service network.
• IGBT-controlled method offers a light and compact machine and PWM-
controlled technology offers constant welding current and stable welding
• Suitable for all kind of acid, basic stainless steel, cellulosic and low
hydrogen alloy electrodes.
• High ambient temperature resistance up to 50°Cfor 400AT3
and up to 40°C for 630AT3 machines.
• Unique design of three layer and four room dust-free structure.
• Rugged and robust construction suitable for operation in rough environments.
• Excellent on-site service and technical support.