• Panasonic Welding Systems India has set-up its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Jhajjar, Haryana, India. So our globally proven range of welding equipment including MMAW, MIG/MAG, TIG, Plasma Cutting, Welding Accessories and Welding Robots are now available at your doorstep.
• Assured commitment to long-term product support in terms of Sales, Service and Spares.
• All-India Sales and Service network.
Key Features of RX1 Series
▪ Inverter-based digital wave control GMAW and FCAW welding outfit.
▪ Higher efficiency and higher power factor results in greater power saving.
▪ Designed to work even under high ambient temperatures up to 500C.
▪ Lightweight and compact MIG/MAG/FCAW welding outfit.
▪ Unique design of three layer and four room dust-free structure.
▪ RXI Series is manufactured as per Std. IEC 60974-1:2000/GB 15579.1:2004.
▪ Fresh tip treatment and burn-back time control are adjustable.
▪ Works on 50/60 Hz frequency in power supply.
▪ Equipped with Synergic Mode (Unitary Function) in which welding voltage is set based on the welding current value automatically. The voltage can be adjusted finely to fit the best current values.
▪ Digitally controlled waveform enables superior arc characteristics.
Important Safety Features
▪ Over-voltage and under-voltage protection.
▪ Overheating protection.
▪ Single-phasing protection.
▪ Protective 8 Amps fuse for protection of wire feed motor.
The wire feed remains constant over a wide range of input voltage variations resulting in higher quality of welding.
The welding seam is more uniform as compared to thyristor-controlled welding even during variation of input voltage.
Higher Energy Savings
• More energy saving than conventional machines.
• High-speed CPU ensure more stable wire feed & intensive arc, thus improves the capability of energy saving.
• When welding stops, the power supplied to the transformer is cut, so it costs no energy at no load state.
• Energy-saving circuit is activated 7 minutes after the end of welding.
Ideal for Diverse Industries
• Shipbuilding & Offshore
• Heavy Construction Equipment
• Repair & Maintenance
• General Fabrication
• Civil/Project Construction
• Process Industry
High Reliability and Easy Operation
• Designed for high temperature and humidity resistance.
• Can work even under high ambient temperature of 500C.
• Extremely easy operation.
Indicative panel is of 400RX1 Model
Other Significant Features
• Digital display of current and voltage control.
• Equipped with Synergic mode (Unitary function) in which welding voltage is set based on the welding current value automatically. The voltage can be adjusted finely to fit the best current values.
• Low power consumption than conventional machines.
• Power factor > 0.9
• Crater voltage and crater current adjustment through front panel.
• Arc force adjustment for better arc characteristics.
• Digitally controlled waveform enables superior arc characteristics.
• Gas check, wire diameter selection and gas selection switch on the front panel.
Wire Feeder and Torch Features
• Printed circuit wire feeder motor for better resolution and accuracy
• Cable-less remote controller mounted on wire feeder as well as lightweight cables enable better mobility.
• Maximum wire feed speed up to 20.1 m/min.
• Standard 2-Roll Drive and optional 4-Roll Drive available.
• Ergonomically designed MIG torches reduces fatigue.
• Lightweight, durable and long lasting.
Remote Management Controller (Optional)
With this device these parameters can be set :
• Limit welding current
• Set users' password
• Lock welding parameters
• Display wire feed speed
• Set gas pre-flow and post-flow time
• Set Burnback time
• Penetration depth control
• Recalibrate current and voltage meter
Euro Connector MIG Torch Available
• High Performance Euro Connector MIG Torch also available on demand.
Wire Feeder Available in Various Lengths
• Wire feeder available in standard lenghts of 1.8 mtrs, 5 mtrs, 10 mtrs, 15 mtrs and 20 mtrs.