1.0-Type MOS Sensor for High-Precision,
UHD 25 p or FHD 50 p Recording
The 1.0-type MOS sensor provides an
outstanding depth of field and excellent
balance between image quality and
sensitivity. High-resolution recording is
possible in UHD (3840 x 2160) 25 p mode.
Newly Developed Wide-Angle 24.5 mm* and 15 x Optical Zoom LEICA DICOMAR Lens
15 x Optical Zoom: The 4-Drive Lens System achieves both high image quality/sensitivity and compactness with a wide-angle 24.5 mm* and 15 x optical zoom lens. This speedy zoom provides quick zooming in and out.
* 35 mm film camera equivalent in FHD mode. 35.4 mm in UHD mode.
Versatile Manual Functions
Manual Three Rings: The AG-UX90 features manual three rings for Zoom, Focus and Iris control. These manual controls ensures professional operation.
Double SD Memory Card Slots
• FHD VFR Recording: VFR recording can be set in 9 steps from
2 to 50 fps.
• Unlimited Relay Recording: By using double SD memory card slots,
automatically records continuously from Slot 1 to Slot 2. By changing
the SD card, images can be recorded continuously for many hours*¹.
• Simultaneous Recording: By using double SD memory card slots,
identical data is recorded onto cards in both slots in this dual
*1： The maximum amount of data that can be recorded over multiple SD cards is 96 GB.
Recording will not stop even when the data size exceeds 96 GB.
Professional Interfaces for Smooth System Operation
• HDMI: Digital outputs up to UHD 25 p and FHD 50 p.
• VIDEO/AUDIO OUT: Outputs analogue signals for video and audio
• XLR AUDIO IN: Equipped with two channels of XLR audio input
(with switchable 48 V phantom power supply, MIC and LINE), manual
audio volume and OSD level meter.
• Professional Audio Recording: The AG-UX90
records two high-quality audio channels using either
the 16-bit linear PCM system (MOV/MP4) or Dolby Digital system
(AVCHD). Other professional features include a 1-kHz test tone
output*¹ and headphone output
(3.5 mm-diameter stereo mini-jack).
*1: This output is produced when the colour bar is displayed.
Including Details and Gamma Modes
• Skin Detail: Makes skin colours appear soft and beautiful. Especially
effective when recording the person up close.
• Master Detail: Adjusts the overall degree of contour enhancement.
• 8-Mode Gamma: The AG-UX90 is equipped with eight selectable
gamma modes, including two Cine-Like Gammas, drawing on
technologies developed for the VariCam.