• Automatic Cooking
• Small Quantity Cooking- Apt for Cooking Baby Food
• Saves time and energy
• Light Weight and Easy to Carry
Recipes that can be cooked in Baby Cooker
• Soft Cooked Rice
• Vegetable or Chicken Stock
• Boiled Egg
• Fruit or Vegetable Puree
• Dal Khichadi
• Wheat or Ragi Halwa
• Pumpkin or Sweet Potato Halwa
• Vegetable or Chicken soup
• Banana Idli Pudding
• Can also be used for making Instant Cereal and Boiling Milk
Panasonic is the pioneer who introduced Automatic Cookers in India. Not just that, Panasonic is the only brand to manufacture Automatic Cookers in India, for India.
With more than one crore happy customers in India, the brand offers the widest range of cookers by size… by colour… by features… and by accessories.
The cooker comes with 21 amazing advantages that makes cooking convenient and pleasurable. Its multi cooking capabilities allows the user to have more spare time and also helps save precious LPG fuel. Its amazing 5 year warranty on heater is an industry first.