To achieve a ‘better life’ and ‘a sustainable global environment’, Panasonic strives towards creation and more effective utilization of energy which extends the amount of energy used, aiming for a society with clean energy and a more sustainable lifestyle.
Panasonic promotes effective utilization of resources and maximization of customer value by creating circular economy business and evolving recycling-oriented manufacturing.
At Panasonic we understand that our responsibility doesn’t end at just selling our products. Guided by the one of the seven principles of ‘Contribution to Society’ Panasonic owns the responsibility towards ensuring the environmentally sound channelization of the products which have reached end of life and seeks cooperation from customers towards the same.
Panasonic is committed to the actions in compliance with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management
You can dispose off the product at your nearest collection point listed.
* Customer can call on Customer Care: 1800-108-1333/ 1800-103-1333
* Customer can register call on Website:
- Connects with Panasonic’s eco tag line ‘I am doing my bit’
Recycle –The program not only channelizes electronic waste to its authorized recycler but also ensures its environmentally sound recycling.
The ‘I Recycle’ Program has been into operation since May 1, 2012. The program reinforces Panasonic’s commitment to protect the environment and makes it very easy for consumers to dispose of their e-waste in safe and environmentally sound way for it to be recycled responsibly
- Office e-waste
- Telephones (all types)
- Electrical and electronic typewriters Fax machines
- Printers, including cartridges
- Copying equipment
- User terminals and systems
- Notebook and notepad computers
- E-waste generated from service and repair of products of Panasonic India
- The End-of-Life (EOL) products—Panasonic India products those that have run out their utility to us — received from the consumers
- Air conditioners excluding centralized air conditioning plants
- Washing machines
- TV sets based on CRT, LCD, LED technology
1. Products offered for recycling are not eligible for Exchange Offers
2. The service for recycling End-of-Life (EOL) Products can be availed by consumers for products of any brand under ‘I Recycle’ Program’
3. Panasonic reserves the right to modify / change any part of the ‘I Recycle’ Program’ at any time at its sole discretion.
4. All disputes related to or arising out of this program are subject to jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi only.