Local Warranty in The Republic of South Africa
Product Warranty Guide
Terms and Conditions effective from 1st April 2020:
Product Warranty Coverage:
Warranty Period (Year)
The Warranty will be void under the following conditions:
- Problems arising from connections to other non-approved equipment.
- Evidence of tampering or repair by a non-approved service providers/unauthorized service agent.
- Application of/alternation of the Products by non-approved Spares.
- Problems arising from improper installation or unauthorized installation.
- Products sold through unauthorized channels.
- Negligence, abuse or any commercial use.
- Any damage caused by lightning / power surge.
- Remote control transmitters, attachments, accessories, cosmetics, gas recharge, installation, demo.
- Damage to two speakers or more.
- Damage caused by atmospheric conditions including humidity.
- Any “act of God” (Natural calamity/ disaster e.g. flood, earthquake etc.)
- Corrosion or
- Items exceeds the warranty period.
IMPORTANT: Purchase Invoice is mandatory to avail warranty service.
For more information, please contact your nearest service center.
Visit https://www.panasonic.com/africa/support/south-africa-service-network.html for details.