1) The virus infectious titer was measured and used to calculate the inhibition rate
2) This verification was designed to generate basic research data on the effects of nanoe™X on the novel coronavirus in laboratory conditions. Actual effects will vary depending on the environment and usage of the product.
Test Results: Over 99.7% of novel coronavirus activity inhibited in 24 hours*
The objective of this test was to determine if nanoe™ X inhibits the activity of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Gauze saturated with SARS-CoV-2 virus solution was exposed to an air conditioner with nanoe™ X from a distance of 0.7 m in a 6.7 m³ room. Virus activity was inhibited by over 42.4% in 4 hours, and by over 91.4% in 8 hours, and by over 99.7% in 24 hours.
(1) Testing organization: TEXCELL (France).
(2) Test Period: Dec 2020
(3) Test Subject: Adhered novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
(4) Test Volume: 6.7m³ room (1.7m x 1.8m x 2.2m)
(5) Exposure distance: 0.7m
* Novel Coronavirus causes Covid-19. It does not guarantee consumers’ immunity against virus and bacteria.
* Test results may differ subject to the distance and area of air quality exposure.