LUMIX GH5II LIVE STREAMING SETTINGS GUIDE
Preparation when using a smartphone
Install the “LUMIX Sync” smartphone app and turn Bluetooth ON.
For iOS users
• Live streaming to the platforms that comply with RTMP/RTMPS is basically possible (Compatibility with all the platforms is not guaranteed.) There may be the cases where the live streaming is not possible when the service of the platform changes. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions of the platform.
• When streaming using a smartphone network, a tethering service contract for your carrier is required.
• Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC.
• IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
• App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
• The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
• YouTube” and the “YouTube logo” are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
• Facebook” is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.