Less is More: A Secret to a Healthier Skin
Learn the right way to care for your skin and radiate the natural beauty in you.
More and more great products such as enriched creams and serums are released in the market promising beautiful and smooth skin. However, the most important thing for the skin is it needs to be clean and refreshed before applying these products. Now, it’s time to learn the right way to wash and clean your skin!
3 Steps to Wash Right to Make Skin Bright
1. Create rich foam from your cleanser - the foam acts as a protective cushion, preventing damage to skin from friction while scrubbing.
2. Rinse with lukewarm water - hot water dries out the skin, and cold water can’t wash away the dirt that accumulate on your skin.
3. Pat dry lightly with a clean towel. Rubbing too hard with a towel may cause your skin to sag!
Different Skin Requires Different Wash
Avoid touching your face often. When washing, gently apply foam made from a cleanser, preferably a mild, non-comedogenic cleanser, with your fingertips using a circular motion until the dirt rises from the pores. Then, thoroughly wash it away using lukewarm water.
Use a milk-type or cream-type facial cleanser with a high moisturizing level. After washing, pat your skin gently with a clean towel and avoid rubbing as friction can cause irritation. Don't forget to retain moisture by applying cream or oil immediately.
It is recommended to wash face in the morning and evening using a good exfoliating cleanser to purify and refresh the skin. Don’t rub too hard, but rather gently create a circular motion with your fingertips. Especially focus on the area between the forehead and nose as this has lots of pores.
Make a Habit of Weekly Deep Cleansing
For Face Care:
• A steamer and cleansing oils made from products such as olive or sunflower are incredibly useful.
• Warm up the face with steam to open the pores and lift accumulated dirt to the surface. Then, remove the dirt by gently massaging the face with a cleansing oil.
For Scalp Care:
• A scalp cleanser containing sea salt or carbonic acid would be great.
• Before shampooing, gently massage your scalp with the scalp cleanser to remove dirt and sebum that accumulated there.
Recommended For You
Grab Yours Now