Sea Bream Carpaccio Recipe
This Japanese-style carpaccio dish features low-fat sea bream strewn with a vibrant medley of vegetables. The tangy lemon and black vinegar dressing seeps into the slivers of sea bream, bringing out the fresh umami flavour of the raw fish. Add this healthy food to your diet menu and impress your guests with your culinary expertise!
215 kcal per serving
• Thinly slice one of the cucumbers lengthwise using a peeler. Grate the other cucumber. Thinly slice the radishes using a slicer.
• Spoon out about seven equal portions of grated cucumber onto the serving dish.
• Take the sea bream from the PrimeFresh fridge compartment and slice it at a 45-degree angle. Then place each slice on top of grated cucumber.
• Arrange the cucumber strips and radish slices on the dish.
• Cut the lemon peel into strips about 3mm wide, and scatter over the dish along with the French parsley. Drizzle with olive oil.
• Mix the black vinegar, soy sauce and lemon juice to make the dressing and drizzle over the dish before serving.
PrimeFresh maintains freshness with -3°C soft freezing. No defrosting.
Innovative soft freezing in the PrimeFresh compartment keeps food fresh longer so you can enjoy their flavour and healthy nutrients up to 7 days. Foods are soft frozen, so homemade meal preparation is quicker and easier!
Healthy Everyday with Refrigerator
PrimeFresh retains the freshness of whole fish so it can be used gradually for 4-7 days. You don’t need to prepare the whole fish at one time.
Find out more about quicker, healthier, and tastier cooking with Panasonic refrigerators!