Here’s something for egg-lovers to cheer about. We bring you a collection of simple, easy to cook egg recipes that can be enjoyed any time of the day!
A healthy new way to cook an egg
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees
2. Pit the avocados and scoop out the fruit from the centre, just enough for an egg to snugly fit in.
3. Crack open an egg into each half. Try to crack in the yolk first, before letting the egg whites spill in to fill the rest of the space..
4. Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure the egg whites have enough time to set.
5. Remove from the oven and season with pepper, chives, and a garnish of your choice.
Scramble your way to a perfect egg in 90 seconds
1. Add 2 Eggs, ½ Tbsp Milk, 10gms Cheese and a pinch of salt into bowl and mix well
2. Place the egg mixture into an oven at 600 Watts for 1 minute. At 30 Seconds, pause the timer, take bowl out, beat eggs and put back into oven restart timer. Repeat.
3. Now set the oven to 800 watts and heat the mixture again for 20 seconds. Take out and beat again before heating again for 10 seconds.
4. Scrambled eggs are ready!
Make poached eggs in cling foil
1. Place a square piece of plastic or cling film on a flat surface and add a small drop of oil on it.
2. Crack open an egg on top of the oil drop.
3. Hold all ends of the plastic together and tie a knot.
4. Now place it into a hot water to cook. Your poached egg will be ready in 6 minutes.