Silky apple pumpkin soup
Made from fruits and vegetables high in dietary fiber, this soup is healthy and delicious. Blend the high-fiber ingredients into a smooth texture by using a powerful blender. The sourness of the apple balances perfectly with the sweetness of the pumpkin and onion.
374 kcal per serving
• Slice the onion. Peel the pumpkin and apple and cut them into 2-3 cm.
• Heat up oil in a pan and fry the onion, pumpkin and apple. Once the onion becomes tender, add the chicken stock and soy milk, and continue boiling for about 10 minutes.
• Using the hand blender on High Speed, blend the ingredients from Step 2 for about a minute, until the texture is smooth.
• Season the soup with salt and pepper.
• Coarsely crush the almonds and roughly chop the parsley.
• Garnish with almonds and parsley. Top with finely diced (1/2 cm sized) apple pieces.
4-blade blending system brings fine texture
The four blade system consists of curved and straight single-edged blades that cut ingredients quickly and precisely. Hard ingredients such as pumpkin can be easily managed by this blender, which quickly turns them into smooth and delicious soups.